Hello from the Fen Edge Festival Committee! We’re looking forward to this year’s festival and hope you can join us over the weekend 22nd and 23rd June 2024.
If you’re new to the Fen Edge Festival this link to our Facebook will give you a flavour of previous festivals.
We estimate more than 3,000 visitors to the Festival and many of our stallholders are repeat attendees.
The Festival is organised by the Fen Edge Community Association (FECA) bringing together the Fen Edge villages (Cottenham, Landbeach, Rampton, Waterbeach and Willingham). All profits generated by the festival are used to benefit community organisations and groups who belong to FECA.
|Saturday OR Sunday Only
|Saturday AND Sunday
* If you need a larger pitch please book two stalls together.
Applying for a Stall
Follow this link to book a Stall online, or email email@example.com for a booking form or for more information.
If you run a Food Truck business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- The festival starts at 10.00am each day. Stalls (with the exception of food trucks) close at 5.00pm.
- Your pitch will not be confirmed until full payment has been received .
- Although we apply a first come, first served principle, we cannot guarantee a particular pitch, and reserve the right to position stalls as appropriate.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking. Submission of a completed booking form is not a guarantee that space will be made available.
- As well as a completed booking form, you will need to supply the following in advance of the event:
– copy of your public liability insurance
– completed risk assessment form
– copies of up-to-date equipment safety certificates (if applicable)
- We ask for notification of any booking/contact/vehicle detail changes prior to the event.
- No refunds will be given for a booking cancelled by the stallholder.
On the Day
- Report to Control Tent by 8.30am for pitch allocation.
- Pitch areas will be marked out and direction given by the Event Marshals.
- No stall to be pitched until the organisers have seen your public liability insurance certificate, risk assessment and safety certificate(s) as appropriate.
- All vehicles must be off the site by 9.30am – vehicles can return to the site from 5.00pm but must be off site by 5.30pm.
- We are unable to provide equipment such as gazebos, tables, display boards, chairs, generators for power, etc.
- If using a gazebo, sandbags/weights on the corners must be used.
- Guy ropes, external features, displays, goods for sale, etc., must fit within the pitch size allocated.
- Stallholder takes full responsibility for the security of their stall, goods and equipment for the duration of their attendance.
- No goods or valuables to be left on site overnight (tables, chairs and gazebos may be left). Security will patrol the site, but items left on the pitch will be at the owner’s risk.
Specific to food vendors…
All food vendors require a food hygiene certificate which must be provided to the organisers before the event and brought with you on the day. This should be displayed in a prominent position during hours of operation.
All food vendors are responsible for ensuring they operate in line with the allergen labelling regulations (“Natasha’s Law”).
We work with Sustainable Cottenham to make the Festival as green and clean as we can. Please think about how you can reduce waste, recycle and use less energy. If you have a sustainability or ethical policy share it with us, and we’ll promote that in our marketing.