Fen Edge News Editorial
The Fen Edge News accepts articles and event listings from FECA member groups, subject to space.
The Copy date for the next edition (Autumn 2019) is: 24th June 2019. I will send out a reminder to all FECA member groups a couple of weeks earlier.
|Issue||Issue Title||Editorial Canvas Date||Copy Date|
|106||New Year 2020||Fri 11/10/2019||Mon 28/10/2019|
|105||Autumn 2019||Fri 07/06/2019||Mon 24/06/2019|
|104||Spring/Summer 2019||Fri 08/02/2019||Mon 25/02/2019|
Please note the following:
• If you are unsure about creating content, I’m happy to do an interview with you.
• Photos are welcome (300 dpi min resolution for print), and will be used as space and quality permits.
• I will edit for language if necessary, and may need to edit for length in order to fit the material to the available space, or I may come back to you if I need help reducing length.
• If I run out of space, articles that arrive last may not make it into the edition, even if they arrive before the copy date.
I welcome attractive Fen Edge local photos for the front cover.
For a photo to be published:
• It must have the permission of the copyright owner (this will be acknowledged in the edition if the information is provided)
• A photo that includes adults taken in a private location must have the consent of those pictured
• A photo that includes children (even in a public location) must have the consent of the guardian(s) of those children pictured. If necessary I can obscure details so that individuals are not identifiable.
Editor Fen Edge News, Fen Edge Community Association