The Willingham Feast Dog Show takes place at the Duke of Wellington garden, Sunday September 30th, starting at 10.30am
Entrants and sponsors sought!
Here are the plans for the inaugural Willingham Feast Dog Show, kindly hosted by Barry and Fran at the Duke:
The event will include a couple of agility/obstacle courses for fun plus a selection of shows from the following options:
- Best Veteran – Any breed (7 years and over)
- Best Rescue Dog – Any dog that has come from an animal shelter.
- Most Appealing Eyes
- Waggiest Tail
- Best Trick
- Best Brace – 2 dogs alike
- Best Irish Brace – 2 dogs of different types
- Best 6 legs – Dog and Owner
- Best Junior Handler (agility/obstacle run)
- Dog The Judge Would Most Like To Take Home
Wood Green Animal Shelter will also be attending with their purpose-built events vehicle.
You can enter your dog now for these different categories on our website. We will then see which categories are most popular and make the final selection accordingly.
A £5 fee per owner to participate in the show will be payable on the day. The agility/obstacle courses will cost an additional £1 per run. The Dog Show designated charity this year is, of course, Wood Green.
Finally, we would love to hear from:
- A dog agility club willing to put on a demonstration
- People who would like to do some judging
- Canine-appropriate stallholders wishing to set up on the day
- Prize donors (dog food, treats, toys etc.)
- Sponsors wishing/willing to be included on signage and in the Feast programme.
For further information, pop into the Duke of Wellington or contact:
Paul Knighton, email@example.com, 07787 530394
Sara Croft, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07850 346164
Frances and James Watts, email@example.com, 07780 610382 / 07879 817826
Mike Tidball, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07814 641513