Fen Edge Community Association (FECA) is a registered charity that records and processes member organisation and individual information under the conditions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and according to the following principles:
- We only ever ask for what we really need to know
- We collect and use the personal data that you share with us fairly, transparently and honestly
- We have the necessary security measures in place to protect the personal data that you share
- We will never share or sell your data with other organisations or businesses
- You have rights under the Data Protection Act 2018, as explained here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/. You can contact us to see what data we have, and ask for it to be corrected (in all cases) or deleted (where the data is held based on your consent).