Fen Edge News Editorial
The Fen Edge News accepts articles and event listings from FECA member groups, subject to space.
The Copy date is the date by which I must receive copy for it to go into that edition – i.e. it is your deadline. For the next edition (Autumn 2020) this date is: 27th July 2020. I will send out a reminder to all FECA member groups a couple of weeks earlier (the Canvas date).
|Issue||Issue Title||Editorial Canvas Date||Copy Date|
|108||Autumn 2020||Fri 10/7/2020||Mon 27/7/2020|
|109||New Year 2021||Fri 9/10/2020||Mon 26/10/2020|
|110||Spring/Summer 2021||Fri 5/2/2021||Mon 22/2/2021|
Please note the following:
• If you are unsure about creating content, I’m happy to do an interview with you.
• Photos are welcome (300 dpi min resolution for print), and will be used as space and quality permits.
• I will edit for language if necessary, and may need to edit for length in order to fit the material to the available space, or I may come back to you if I need help reducing length.
• If I run out of space, articles that arrive last may not make it into the edition, even if they arrive before the copy date.
I welcome attractive Fen Edge local photos for the front cover.
For a photo to be published:
• It must have the permission of the copyright owner (this will be acknowledged in the edition if the information is provided)
• A photo that includes adults taken in a private location must have the consent of those pictured
• A photo that includes children (even in a public location) must have the consent of the guardian(s) of those children pictured. If necessary I can obscure details so that individuals are not identifiable.
Editor Fen Edge News, Fen Edge Community Association