Fen Edge News Editorial
The Fen Edge News (FEN) accepts articles and event listings from FECA member groups, subject to space. FEN does not normally accept articles from non-members.
The Copy Deadline is the date by which I must receive copy for it to go into that edition. For the next edition this date is 26 February 2024. I will send out a reminder to all FECA member groups a couple of weeks earlier (the Canvas Date).
|New Year 2025
Please note the following:
• Photos are welcome (300 dpi min resolution for print), and will be used as space and quality permits.
• I will edit for language if necessary, and may need to edit for length in order to fit the material to the available space, or I may come back to you if I need help reducing length.
• If I run out of space, articles that arrive last may not make it into the edition, even if they arrive before the copy deadline.
• Material that has appeared elsewhere, such as in another newsletter in the Fen Edge Patch, or is a press release will have a lower publication priority. This means if the edition is over full, such material will be cut, even if received well before the copy deadline.
I welcome attractive Fen Edge local photos for the front cover.
To allow a photo to be published:
• It must have the permission of the copyright owner (this will be acknowledged in the edition if the information is provided)
• If it includes adults taken in a private location, consent must be given by those adults
• If it includes children (even in a public location), consent of the guardian(s) of those children pictured should be given. If necessary I will obscure details so that individuals are not identifiable.
Editor Fen Edge News, Fen Edge Community Association